Demented-CartoonsDemented-Cartoons

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

Best on NG!!

Best animation on NG!!!! I luv it! Make a game out of it, lol!!!
just like the uther guy said!! It would make a good game!!!11

Tome89 responds:

Thanks!

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Good!

I think it was OK...but how could u make the guy just die??? That bit stupid. He has super strength and then some gay police officer shoots him in the head????? But it was still good.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

If there was a 100,00, that would be my score!!

Best one of the series!! I've been praying every single night since the fifth one for this to come out, and finaly it is here :D!! I have never loved a series as much as thing one!! Time to watch again!!!! 2 more words..... YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHER!!!!!! KRINKLES FOR EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Hill Billys 3 Angry Hill Billys 3

LOL!!!!

That was fantastic!!! But I do remember watching this like, 2 years ago!!!!!! I've been waiting my arse off fo th 4th and still none!!!!! Plz give me news on when it will be released!!!

Saving Private Shroom Saving Private Shroom

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG etc etc

That was the most fantastic Mario animation ever to be submited to Newgrounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

D-day Omaha Beach D-day Omaha Beach

errr...WTF

Mate, no offence but that was CRAP!!!!!!!! An Omaha Beach with stickmen?? Besides, I remember watching this like, last year and where is the game or demo? None!!

Alien Hominid vs. Pico Alien Hominid vs. Pico

err....what the hell?

I liked the idea and all but u kinda stuffed it up. I mean u need to work on the explosions, and for god sake make Pico shoot the gun more than once, I mean whats the point on having a gun if your only going to fire it once?! Oh and by the way, you know how Pico shot the gun and hit fuel tank and exploded the truck? Yeah well that cant happen. I watched some show on TV, and the guys tested it and it CANT happen. *breath* *breath*

day of defeat :tiger tank day of defeat :tiger tank

????=(

What the hell was that?!! That was more boring than the first one!

The Normandy Mission P2 The Normandy Mission P2

That was awsome!!!!!!

fucken hell! That was awsome!!! I could kiss this flash file!!! I can't wait for part 3!!! When will it be out?

Metal Slug (Dog_1) Metal Slug (Dog_1)

Pretty good!

I liked it! But it kinda ripped off saving private ryan. Oh and by the way, where the hell did you get the private ryan omaha beach sounds?!